SITO / Discussions / sito.artchive
Re: What are the great questions? All I can think of
by Sylvia [skm SITOme] [email Sylvia] 2005-01-15 18:47:38 [11158]
What a lovely thing to say **I almost feel I am on the edge of alchemy**...**You can take paper and canvas and transform it into something that by it's weight is more valuable than gold.** I always feel that by profession we are similar to actors. For each shinning star there are huge amounts of actors "resting" actors signing on for benifits,jobbing actors, actors doing other work etc. But creative people need to create. I earned money/wages doing "ART?" I have been a medical artist, a paste up artist, a government artist, and a technical illustraitor. Life sometimes gets in the way of living and I had dependents. But drawing became a chore only to be associated with work. This was not good and I found myself enjoying other work more and being able to work at home more and more doing creative stuff. And I managed to slip into not needing to go to work at all. I needed to draw or create or do something like that when 'I' wanted to. I find the middle of the night is a cool time for me! I find if I don't draw, sketch, paint, jot down ideas etc or just do some writing for a few days, I get withdrawal symptoms, I must be an addict! Withdrawal ha ha ha GET IT!! PEACE Sylvia
In reply to:
What are the great questions? All I can think of

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.