SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: How do I upload an image?
by Root Mugwort [rut SITOme] [email Root Mugwort] 2005-01-18 07:18:59 [11183]
Hi Margosman, let me be the first to welcome you to the gridcosm. For a great beginner's how-to I recommend this primer by Sunshine: GRIDCOSM A variety of primer and tale <www.armoredbaby.com> For a shorter answer to your question, the first step is to obtain a Sito ID. This is where you start that process: ...contact?key=id

Once you have an id (and an ego too hehe), go to the gridcosm current level and find the square you want to work on. Click the reserve button and you have two hours to complete an image to fit in that space. It is 150x150 pixels and the image you upload must be a JPEG or a GIF. Once your image is ready, save it in a place it will be easy to find and then go back to the gridcosm current level. The square you selected now has an Upload button. Click on that and follow the directions. You will be asked to "give it some textiness" this means you can add a phrase or something to gridpoem, it may be related to your image or the rest of the poem or whatever you want.

If you're not hip to it yet, I'll let you know that folks 'round here like it if you make your image blend smoothly into it's surroundings. Have fun!

In reply to:
How do I upload an image?

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.