well, we got an unscheduled (but brief) sysadmin reboot this weekend to fix some things, but it seems like a couple things got broken in the process. (i should say in the crash that preceeded the wonderful sysadmin work of our heroes at novia.)
then tonight, well, something "went hooey" with perl. cant really explain it; but i fixed it... um, somehow.
Posting to discussions is currently disabled.
This is likely due to some kind of SITO maintenance or magic voodoo
going on behind the scenes. Please wait a bit while we do our thing.
If you are not logged in, you might consider logging in as anonymous posting may be disabled.