SITO / Discussions / sito.offtopic
Is he just bi-curious? Is he secretly gay? What is he up to?
by guest   2005-10-21 16:23:59 [13359]
My daughters husband (married 1 yr) is 36 y/o and has always called himself a "metrosexual" he loves to cook, clean, arrange and grow flowers, etc which I always thought was great since my daughter is domestically challenged. Last month I was looking at his cell phone bill thinking it was mine and I thought what is this number. It was listed 7-10 times and each call was 30-60 minutes in length. I called the number and it was a gay sex line for men looking to hook up with other men. I started to call the cell phone company and while looking at the top of the page realized it was my son-in-laws bill. I told my daughter, she had been complaining that he never wants to have sex with her. Says at 36 he's getting too old for sex. He denied making the calls for 2 weeks but finally admitted to making the calls and said he was simply bi-curious. He says he thinks sex between men is gross. He has proven himself time and time again to be a liar. I have nothing against gay or bi people but I do have something against him being untruthful to my daughter. They are expecting a baby boy in 3 weeks. My daughter choses to believe him and thats her right. I just would like some opinions from people who know the feelings of being gay, bi or curious? Thank you.
Replies:
Re: Is he just bi-curious..
Re: Is he just bi-curious..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.