SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.panic
long rambling explanation
by Thomas C Armagost [tca SITOme] [email Thomas C Armagost] 2006-07-02 01:35:31 [16059]

Regarding Shazam... The L.A. County Sheriff in riot gear looks like Michael Douglas on steroids. Cops in Southern California look like movie stars.

Maybe I shouldn't have repeated minor variations of the Burroughs Corporation name tag over and over again. I'm aware that it's irritating. I'm thinking of repetitious advertising when I do that.

The movie Crazy People starring Dudley Moore and Daryl Hannah is 'a comedy about truth in advertising.' It's a screwball comedy. The 'green world' in the movie is a mental hospital in upstate New York. The 'green world' in Tormento-6 is an urban farm in Los Angeles that got razed by developers. In real life Daryl Hannah protested the razing by sitting in a tree. TIME.com Print Page: Nation -- Up a Tree With Daryl Hannah <www.time.com>

The late Dudley Moore was a musical genius who earned a degree in music at Oxford on a full scholarship. Phil Spector is a musical genius who allegedly shot a woman to death for no apparent reason. Phil Spector looks like a comic-book supervillain. That's why he's in Shazam.

Rookie L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa apparently promised to spare the urban farm and then changed his mind. It seems to me that he owes a favor to the people that he disappointed. If these people are smart, they'll engage him in a continuing dialog rather than dissing him. Something good could come of the communication.

Don't screw Villaraigosa. I remember how Ralph Nader screwed Al Gore in 1980. The result was Bush, the Iraq failure, the Katrina failure.

In reply to:
Re: PanicQuake
Replies:
Re: long rambling explana..
Re: long rambling explana..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.