SITO / Discussions / sito.id.ndl
Re: Fulla Liberation
by Gavin [ndl SITOme]  2007-04-14 11:04:09 [18548]
I'll take the responsibility for dragging myself into this by posting the image ;-) and quite frankly I've had nothing worth saying to any of the previous comments that wasn't either praise of my own praise (hello Sylvia, I love you!) or trollish replies (I've heard they have the best BBQ's in Islamic hell and that the beer is great - could you recommend a good restaurant guide so I know the best places to go)

Just to clarify my comments about feminism were not aimed at you or sito's regular users... I'd already guessed from posting on gridcosm and from Sylvia's comment that sito would (mostly) get it. However I decided that because of my outside "fan club" I might need to clarify what appeared obvious to regular users.

I'm not at all worried about what you implied about my personal beliefs... You made it quite clear when you did it that it was just speculation (which is fine with me)...

Peace To All (unless you're the person who stole my favourite pink-sparkly CND necklace in which case I'm going to hunt you down like the dog you are and kill you),

Gavin (btw: please don't take me seriously).

In reply to:
Re: Fulla Liberation

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.