SITO / Discussions / sito.id.sms
Re: Portrait of Ruth Thurstans.
by Stephen Shires [sms SITOme] [email Stephen Shires] 2007-05-01 16:08:38 [18686]
Dear Ruthie,

My email address is . Is yours really ? I can't get the Postmaster to deliver any post to that address. Is the name in lower case perhaps? I'm extremely busy at present, having just got to the point of being able to screw out a no doubt rock-encrusted immersion heater from my landlord's boiler so that I can replace it with a reconditioned one, prepare for the direction hearing concerning my nieces misuse of her power of attorney on the 23rd, which may yet cost my sister her house, and make preparations to move from my current address, having visited another flat with a prospective landlord. My current landlord is always looking forward to giving his tenants notice. I'm sure he's already contemplating taking on another two of them and giving them their notices within the first 6 months of their tenancies because he 'wants to sell' the flat. I need to return there tonight to meet two solicitors, one qualified to practice in this country, the other only qualified to practice in the States, but if either of them turns up as planned we'll probably spend more time over the Ship (it's 'open mike' night) than discussing my sister's case.

Love, Steve.

In reply to:
Portrait of Ruth Thurstans.

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.