SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: and then...
by Nata Lukas [nlt SITOme] [email Nata Lukas] 2009-02-04 14:42:56 [21786]
I guess I have offended an even wider circle than I thought.

Yo, JER! I missed that your pieces were consistent, partly due to the fact that so much of what has been added in the last few months has been done by MRM and RBR. Your work is almost always top-notch, especially the last few levels, and you almost never dominate a level. It's exactly what I have come to respect in gridhead. OED has also been contributing great pieces lately, just not consistently.

Flinging shit seemed to be appropriate. Stir the pot so to speak. Start a dialog.

I agree, more players would be nice, but a little patients would allow a greater mix of artist to contribute to each level. I understand the addicting quality of the grid. I too have pushed it along so I could keep playing. When I look back I sometimes feel that when I was in that mode the grid suffered though. Just my thoughts.

I don't want to hurt anyones feelings here. I know I can be like a bull in a china shop with my comments.

Maybe we can brain storm on how to get people like UWI, SNY and OED to contribute more often. Whatever happened to MKC, EHO and JIT? Did I do something to offend them?

ps. I would add something better except I am always curious as to how/who is going to play off my pieces. Or the one I want get snatched up before I can get the time to work on them...

In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.