SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Oh yeah THU, ps
by guest   2014-03-25 12:51:58 [35260]
some people have no class, but I've never been one of them. as the squirrel I am le-jit. we don't et nuts, just nuggets.

aerson like PON makes me imagine things less then murder that might be satisfactory.

a face tattoo. spelled wrong or...I prefer humiliation to pain, for I am mercifuly nd tasteful. check the reports,

I've been more than kind, there fore PON is predictable.

SWB is progay sponsored by cia.

what you do is demon ize the persecutor and bread sympathy for the persecuted. this is the basic model of Christianity's growth, and the same way they like to fracture God's synthesisi with fals dichotomy in generations past, they the create a synthesis by declaring supposed opposites thru the same false dichotomy.

that's how they created rock in the 60's

of course you shouldn't believe anything. of course you should treat a NON-conspiracy as a 4 leaf clover. simply put, I've seen me on my worst day and know what mankind is capable of.

all you need do is sit and think and you know im gonna turn the moon into a giant television. you know robots are about to take over the earth.

I mean you know me right? Imagine me in control of the Earth.

Now Imagine me incontrol of the earth without the anointing of the spirit of the Lord?

I make PON look like spceck of catsht,

I could turn his boogers into maggots.

Im not impressed with explosions or torture.

tastless stunts, i have a refined sensibility.

trying to rehash the 80's playbook for the next generation.

we can see them like a box of cereal on Saturday.

right up until holy shit all money really is electronic. but a generation later, who will care? milliniul fear? whats that?

the antichrist? whatever dude im going to the helideck to get laid by a robot. button me later.

by the time we are 70 they'll be able to unscrew our heads and stick us in androids.

try being enviios of the 3d printer generation then.

im a hero.

be thankful for your education

we all wind up Mad Max beyond normaldome in a post apocalyptic age gap wondering why the world we learned about never existead, trying to activate the star wars portal to some fake new york with a California lingo

its now wonder none of you could disagree with me your infected with the same disease im trying to cure.

im available if you have anything to discuss tho I will not be offended should you decline the offer.t he prinible of favorability by comparison must not be part of mrm imean PONs whats tahat word that means "shit you know?" um like canon, no um no proficiency (that's so dnd) I hate when I forget a word (coffee now)

that's not part of the PON ken. er portfolio no wait that's not part of his ______

sht oh yeah latinee.. pathos? athos ethos wait bathos!! ha

Oh wait yeah I guess favoribilty by comparison is not part of the PON ethos. I guess. wait what ever. I guess that not part of th e PON book of knowledge.

gotta go

In reply to:
Re: Oh yeah THU, ps

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.