SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
the only thing that makes this hard is
by guest   2014-03-25 17:34:23 [35302]
rich white men kissing my ass with money-flavored cthe only thing that makes me hard ishapstick rich whitthe only thing that makes me hard ise men PUSSY kissing my ass with money-flavored chrich white men kissing my ass witthe only thing that makes this hard ish money-flavored rich white men kthe only thing that makes me hard isissing my ass with money-flavored chapstick rich white men kissing money-flavored chapstick rthe only thing that mthe only thing that makes this hard isakes me hard iPUSSYsich white men kissing my ass with money-flavored chapstick rich white rich white men kissing the only thing that makes me hard ismy ass with money-flavored chaPUSSYpstick rich white men kissing my ass with money-flavored chapstick white men kissing my ass with money-flavored chapstick rich white men the only thing hapstick rich white men kissing my ass with money-flavored chapsticPUSSYkrichrich white men kissing my ass witthe only thing that makes this hard ish money-flavored rich white men kthe only thing that makes me hard isissing my ass with money-flavored chapstick rich white men kissing money-flavored chapstick rthe only thing that mthe only thing that makes this hard isakes me hard iPUSSYsich white men kissing my ass with money-flavored chapstick rich white rich white men kissing the only thing that makes me hard ismy ass with money-flavored chaPUSSYpstick rich white men kissing my ass with money-flavored chapstick white men kissing my ass with money-flavored chapstick rich white men the only thing that makes me hard is the only thing that makes this hard isPUSSYkissing my ass with money-flavored chapstick rich PUSSYwhite men kissing my ass with money-PUSSYflavored chapstick
In reply to:
they put up a big cock so we just juggled words with cut and paste copy

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.