SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
you act so laxidazical
by guest   2014-03-25 18:28:09 [35313]
just like MRM, but then you act like women.

any of ever act like this to me in person and id drill your dick in the dirt.

call it basic economics if you want.

but rather then issue the formal list of legitimate grievances i'll just give you f-u you know you deserve at this point because I know exactle where my walls are.

I told you what ever y I decide is what will happen. If you want the Cosn to LIVE leave with me. if you want COSM to die, stay.

I for 4 will not be sorry either way, as I have proven the point quite effectively.

Everyone KNOWS that cosm has been divided in a cold war for over 2 years and that now the back lash is being felt..Secret sitoid gents on both sides...double crosses. everyone teaming up. the entire thing is crumbling can't you tell? Only drastic measurea nd real communication is going to save you.

I don't see that happening. the novelty isn't going to last. everyone wants something the sam but different. better.

I don't believe in COSM any more, I do believe in BETTERCOSM but without better disclosure, moderation other than MRM's selfish vigilanteeeieiesm, or some kind of vote, vito or square removal, or even panle reedit, and group mentaility with some sort of common GOl weed all rather watch commander Mark watz his fuck draw aliens and sht for half hour. this sht is fkn stupid

In reply to:
Re: Hey, IPD...
Replies:
Re: you act so laxidazica..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.