SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
I just wanted to make sure everyone knows
by guest   2014-03-25 19:11:20 [35323]
that We have constant fun and that you should waste the effort on us cuase we are immune. its supposed to look lik eOh my God I'll get even AHHH but more like carecosm and just you know. I have to make you hate me enough to want me to leave and cool enough for to miss me when im gone. I have to memorable without a giant cock so this works out great. its just, depending on wether you you know wether we are getting a desired result, not the actual result. I give a fk. you guys kinda fail the test. but you pass a lot.

its really a transparent test so, your lucky I gave you the right margin. if ywe had turned fire to water we coulda broke your OHKCOSM. luckily I am proficient in capitializing on all negative erro correction. so im really Glad. but you didn't do that to make us happy, so we hate your Guts. see? I get my way either way, the difference is wether you are a bitch or not. see? that's how God's plan works. you can pcik a side but you can't really fight against me. Im prepared for every contingency. its the only thing omnisciense is even good for (haha that mean joke bordass) I meanGod its not like I didn't say hey dooshbags,I programmed THE prepare my donkey.

I guess you guys like proof hey ipd if you don't like the OHKOSM, you might be dead already

In reply to:
actually dude, im just fkn around
Replies:
There was gonna be a Job ..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.