SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: well hey , IPD
by guest   2014-03-25 23:23:39 [35340]
Ive made over 50 cosmsynch video's since I been here. you want to try and down play that with your psuedoethical distraction, or make people think I'd put a big cock on Cosm, Or think that I would Go outside my program with retaliation square, you indeed are the dick.

Again ,what you should have said was "thank you OH, fo making us an OHKOSM that plays perfectly to all these songs.

so go ahead act like you don't listen and watch I know you do. I watch all the analytics

TRY ANd ACT LIKe IM THe PROBLEM rather than your disgusting degradation of women and sesx and vasic humanty, rather than aknowledgin I made an awesome Gift that Keeps on Giving

COSM SUCKS WITHOUT MUSIC and If that's your stance IPD, I don't want to know you your boring to me.

your like and fbi agent in disguise as a member of the tea party.

youre anti-us.

your anti-synch.

you see to be like the kind of person who wouldjt believe in aliens AFTER he got probed and quite possibly still wont believe in god when your in hell.

just don't put you snotty uninformed opinion in my face. im here to make a mokery of your bulshit wys, not have you confirm them.

If you want to be cool, be cool.

but think I can't tell the difference

fkn clown

In reply to:
well hey , defend yur self but yur still a dick cus
Replies:
IF YOU CHECKEd THE CODE

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.