SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: captain story:
by guest   2014-03-27 00:48:00 [35358]
I knew the guy in this video: He used to sell and buy Heroin from Burroughs In his final years. I'd been to the Burroughs house with him. Burroughs was a kinda a sick freak supposedly. Both dudes are dead now. http://youtu.be/2RwuPi8MWYM

Anyway that makes me practically famous

and like you know fewer degrees of seperation from me(as usul) then the cosm.

skinda boring.

Im kinda too awesome, You about 1998 i started ceating psychic collages for no reason. constantly like just days and says with scissors, i wasnt sure why but i started notcing things fir together in ways they should,,almost like secret collage formula hidden in magazine issues tht could be assemble correctly if you followed the illumnatti clues...I did that for a few years.. makes me wonder

I also remember when haveing a red and black (or balck and red not as cool) Michel jackson Jacket was the coolest. I had more than 1 color of parachute pants.

I saw original starwars movies actual theatres. I went to drive-in movies. Whats a Drive-In? Oh you mean the Walmart?

We didn't have Chucky Cheese. We had Showbiz.

Mondale. Dukakis.

Challenger Lunchrooms and the myth of computers Back win the entire world was In LA and everyone was Californian, because the entire stae was being recorded. We all knew JR was going to get shot. FUCK NEW COKE (unless you mean "new coke")

Crsodb stills and nashed learned to play their insturments. People still lived with Jerry where ever he went and smelled like the healthfood store. and we'd tiedie things. we had unreasonale dreams that anyone would actully buy one when they could make their own.

We watch Reagen try to make Carter Look Like a pussy. We heard HERS JOHNY EVERY FKING NIGHT but the hippest place to be was DAVE LETTERMAN when there was still a late night monkey-cam Loony tunes was on everchannel. but there were only 3, paradise was defined as central air + cable, "wi-fi" was just Yokos advice to John about the beatles, and Sidney Portier coulda been President

In reply to:
captain story:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.