SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
What I don't Like About OHK and IPD is
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2014-03-27 06:04:22 [35377]
IPD's CONSTANT NEED for ATTENTION i mean LOOk aT ME LOOK AT ME PICK ME! IM REALLY SMART. I mean GOD if that dude knew how likable he is he'd be dangerous.

JUSt vONE IPD PICE AFTER ANOTHEr with no clear diretion or blending and just all the insane chatter...

Your fkin nuts IPD, but we're all glad to have you at gridcosm you've just begun to improve since you got here and im really glad to see you fitting in so well

you kinda remind me of a song that describes why I will never speak to you again http://youtu.be/oHg5SJYRHA0

ok wait um do you wanna make cartoon backgrounds? cus yur good to you can join the team yur invited (won;t be like this of course what with all the patience testing and what not.

YOU THINK COSM GET ENVOLVED ANd SUCK THE SOULD

try eing an aninater. no a REAL animator dick not so automated character system, WHY vCARTOONS SUCK NOW but real animation that no one does anymore.

Look bean, i like yo alot, you whirltastic, and always will be. in real life im ez going as wind.

but when your at work you can't let people kthink your weak. unless thats the job...

is all very technical but serioslee...

I have about 8 minute of the 80 we need.

THE ONLY HINDERANCE to our work flow and progress is the DAMN BACKGROUND laborous days of binging every way to say the same fking thing and looking for the perfect picture recolorizing everything to match and blending and then perfectionism kicks in...

I NEED A FAST LOOSE "USED TO ACCOMMIDATING" MASTER (COSM!!!! DUHH!!need)

To knock thsi sht out!!!!!

WILLING TO PAY!! paypal verified nothings easier than trading a picture file for money.

you'd get some creative input (LOTS!!)

Definit Credit..maybe even creat a character of your own?

Be part of something that last for ever and is ez and cool and yeah thats my zales pitch .

um...yeah we're making a full length ms paint movie. doenst mean YOU have to use paint, but... the character system is in paint alot of the backgrounds re actual video ( we havent put out the really bitche effects yet like overlay vehicles and laser battles and sht

(note all voice acting will have to be done post production unlike SOME OTHER LAME ASS COMPANIES tht record there wak celebrity voices first and then use their demonic disny wmotionalsims and manirism expressions to like OOZ false character traits and shit (OVER-ACTING CARTOONS SUCK!!!!!)

any way Brock Lee is the Shit (you cant call a squirell a bitch! come on ip!)

...re&list=PLos7OFekckdtbhoFGHLQM8sQuaoX1Pvxp&index=1

...gridcosm?level=top

Replies:
Which reminds me iff you ..
Re: What I Like About IPD..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.