SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: MRM 3932
by guest   2014-04-04 11:58:21 [35627]
look mrm is not aporfer. you got bits where you needem and that's about all. no one is questioning MRMs superiority artistical that's why we want he/she on the Brock Lee Team doing BackGrounds. but as fair as actual communication the cosm tetiness, at least to me, seems like the place to reveal some personal essence. almost like a smell, fo rthe benefit of the other collaborater in realltime more than some poem or link puzzle codefodder. this wholistic traditional model is derived from the original"title" concept where the textiness function primarily as the title of the work and was thus at least in tngent relavent to both the picture and the artist and the paragprahp and thus a naturally procured SPORF. is the bending of the sporfs that is supposed to reveal and trademark the artist as an intellectual, or at least a comedian, not a misused suggestion box where people don't bother to tailor a palletable attitude. so most of the overly human effect is mrm's fault, which is mostly made up for with actually squares. alltho yeah a certain mystic quality was wasted by mrm the satirical nature of ohcosm started to to turn that on him to where im sure even he was like WTFIGO! haha so ya I think everyone moves in and out of culpability enough to make God look in control while you get to watch all the cosmers aome to some the same grand revelation individually. I mean if you really look. otherwise yeah the ohcosm is just barely unspectacular enough and small enough to be forgotten and ignored, and rarely a random so. mission a complsed. maybe ths guys will THE-FU and be able to fish like us? you think MRM will ever be sporf-minded? or IPD will they ever resist the urge to be contradictory? or that JER will stop insisting he is different? wher's SNY? was he detained so OHKCOSM had any chance at all? Will THU ever just go nots and decide
"I can put 3 or 4 or even 5 pices up this month! maybe even on the same pnel! hahahahahaha!"
just jokes. im saying. is to bad that everyone was sorta doopt into making OHKOSM was easier then a combined concerted effort to be a team of ultimate baddasses. you think they all communicate thru email because who wouldn't after so damn long. I bettcha they don't! anyway..i wonder if mikes brother is on gridcosm? not for any reason I mean...he said he had a brother. ahem so that's all I emant. am I rambling? yo know these 70's kids didn't have the sci-fi needed to make this place their dream world...so I think the
"extra cool 80's protagonist fated for glory even if im a dick"
model doesn't register with the 40 somethings. where yu like a hyperculminated complication that looks like an unbelievable master plan, they like things a little simpler. Face it your demographic ws designed for the only-child and single parents. they still eat dinner at the table. thts why Oh is the aistrainge madmen lone sevant model. MRM is just Odd couple. is comedy. but I don't think anyone is going to appreciate ohkcosm to any depth in the slightest
In reply to:
Replies:

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.