SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
MRM: PON isnt me tho
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2014-04-06 17:37:52 [35679]
don't know who PON is oh wait that's must be you well whatever at least say OHKOSM. first of all if we had done THAT fkedup collage, they would have had of legal age ID's held out instead of cash., and second imkinda disappointed that you would think we would do that after the month we spent making sure you wernt gonna be an ass et management problem.

BUT if you are just saying that PONis kinda the freekshow blite of the OHKOSM then that's funny!!!

just want to clarify...PON is a tuff character from what I can tell..there are some codes (FLYNCs) that seem to have been the source of his whats the word..spectacle. (see also piano man, my brothers wife for IPD providential domination)

trying to reduce us by resorting to the abomination of desolation.

but if I was editing I could salvage the panel.

1: hand holding dick must be removed 2: less labia 3: rather than remove the giz, the ejaculating big tittied womens eyes must be covered 4: peeing dicks must have detailed headwork; ie sito logo's or glowing rubbers or mustard bottles or just glowing highlighted. anything but the natural. even just truning th episs a color would suffice. I would be willing to keep PONs contribution with these edits however only after a thuro integration of his exact moties, and upon determing that he might actually be allowed to live..

BUT LETS BE CLEAR: PON IS NOT OH OOH is NOT OH

I AM OH.

ONLY TAB THF OHS and OHK ARE OH.

possibly you, MRM if you chose.

-OH (rmrmber Duck season? wu tang...Pawn referances...thyre in my code like a bug and he was trying to capitil, I believen on or loose and free style. a person like this is either an etremly lucky asshole with angels who hate their job or an embittered professional.

Again I INSIST that CIGGARRO 'cock' postion is the OHS roster and I have an entire list to prove it with the Major Lugebaseball thing = oldschool Hollywood baseball.

been using that list since 2006. so.. fuck pon he is lucky tht the system is dsigned to combat destabilaztions suck as this.

I think IM THE MAN was bes. however rather than running a scanner I wait for GOD to tell me what song just came to life. PON's subversive need to impress OH with the counterintuitive offensive nature is quite impressive. however as just a random AHOLE ifind that amusing as hell. the point is I MAKE THE CONDITIONS for my reactions before anyone gets the idea to think they can effect or control me. PON's type of behaveior is what we were FIRST prepared for. MY GUESS IS THAT ITS OUR FRIEND MARK SUNSHINE I mean we did post riot god and after all..who else could go there like that? unless NLT is a way bigger asshole than we imagined...seems so likable..anyhow.

all I can say is THANK GOD THERE SI A CAT THERE

also, I have no problem scoreing of his OHS cuss damn I rule and also um...the im a husge faggot thing looks more like an apology to us rather than an iditement. also revides very good wedges and something to combat.

anyway, classic trap or classic code..we cant take all the credit, and we art sure if PON can or not.

Doo-shay, I would say. you don't spend your life defying "errors" such as PON just to creat them.

How could I bring tht cosm to God and say "is this good?"

naw if you think we r PON, you missed the entire point of OHKOSM

SO

...gridcosm?level=top

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.