SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: OMG-bout time. SUH Vs PON Theory
by guest   2014-04-11 04:20:33 [35782]
Look, I wouldn't worry about anyone thinking we had anything to do with the PON sht, regardless of our ability code=capitalize on the would-be sabotuer. I know you guys are more upset with our rep then even the matres stain on the cosm. or even 'OHKCOSM' , which I think in terms of MKC's education is example perfect. AGAIN this perfect example seems suspicios on both sides. BUT Who ever though making us look like PON would work forgot that were are already suspected as being SUH. Which means (other than the dick or co-oping dicks that did the PON BS) anyone who thinks we are PON would conclude we are SUH also... So for everyone but MKC OHKSOM would just be a SUH fkin thing. PON may verywell think we are SUH also, so...YOu cant have both accusations an issue without them connecting and canceling each other out. The result is no one could possible believe we were PON,except PON who would act like (in normal sitoid) like us being PON is believable.

SO DON'T TRIP

1: TAB finished before PON even crashed, so that's a plus for being finished on that side of the line AND as a deterent for continued play. 2: the BS is easy as fk to game 3: appearently this is the limit to what PON can stand to look at. 4: MRM and IPD cleaned up everthing like loyal bodyguards. which, I admit makes them look suspect. 5: have every possibility accounted for, the last alternative, that PON =MKC ?? perhaps some hidden resentment over some dumbshit you probly said, would just confirm MKC's education, as the PON placements are most accurate and convenient. However, the idea of another falseflag insult is rather condescending. Therefore, YOu should consider OHKOSM a success and rather than say things are OK in real life but Bad BLood on the COSM. I'd say COSM is perfect and all enmity be reserved for PON as a real life enemy.

In reply to:
Re: OMG-Hey
Replies:
Re: OMG-bout time. SUH Vs..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.