SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: OMG-bout time. SUH Vs PON Theory
by guest   2014-04-11 04:37:08 [35783]
Agreed. 1: PON shit is intolerable. Sht we WOULD NEVER DO. 2: PONs sht = no threat to OHKOSM and yes easily made an advantage codeside. 3: let PON wryth in the agony of knowing he cannot effect us with COSM, and attepts to do so are to his own detriment 4: Clearly this is a delicate balance between "I don't give a fuck" and "im gonna kil that motherfucker". on the one hand, you can't let this PON pos think he can do a fkn thing at all. ON THe OTHER HAND you need everyone to understand that that sht isn't going to fly. so inspiring both the fear of vengeance and an indifferent superiority requires a delicate touch. has to be clear that we arnt quiting because of PON. but that if we wernt we would.. however, rather than just letting us leave, now there is almost certain future that if PON returns we will have to avenge the cosm. now PON is almost certain to return being the type to satisfy baser desires...and the promise of vengeance would only entice the fool all the more. as for the intelligent side of PON ignore it. don't even consider him having any knowledge an option. that's the most frustrating thing you can do to the professional. so since PON is just an IDIOT I won't worry at all. as things stand not whats on the board that PON should have is ass busted for (altho for cosm sake should and as attept to sabotage OHKOSM CODE..VERY MUCH) but rather the stupid sht in his head that makes him a real life enemy and not a cosm one. lastly, id like to say that to the mastermind fk who we are ignoring as not existing. ya I kill tht motherfucker in real life forget about cosm. anyone with their nose in this that isn't a cosmr in the dark should fking die. as far as the cosm is concerened, everythings hunky dory. I mean you try and fuck up cosm. your a dick. you try to dsabotage oh's timing, you have to die. and thirdly I just kick the shit out of someone (who wasn't actually a friend) for palying that fking bulsht. OHKOSM or not. make sense?

In reply to:
Re: OMG-bout time. SUH Vs PON Theory
Replies:
Re: OMG-bout time. SUH Vs..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.