SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Hey Who Has This Chart Start?
by guest   2014-04-11 08:54:48 [35793]
im saying how on top of everything else that was already cool and looks...militarily on purpose how did you pull Hotel California and Midlife Crisis out of a hat today like "Oh yeah" like you are pointing someone towards the produce aisle? im starting trip out I mean...do you seriously have a robot or som kinda mega chart or are you psychic or somekind of medium or what? autistic rainman owers? photographic memory/etc? wth? I watched like 10 songs dis PON like they seen the shit 30 years ago thru a time portal. I think them bastards have been to the future and seen the gridcosm! they know everything we are gonna play! I bet their are multiple futures where makind is flourishing or like devastated by stupidity and like they time travel to these different futures right like theres like 42 or something right and then like they return to the present and like if some one plays a pice that leads humanity towards the brinkg then the hve to like...check and see which universe of prosperity has what square in order to guide the future. so yeah the government has already seen the future of gridcosm and we are like puppet monkeys or something. bizarre. I watched this and pbbbbll I need to contemplate life (FLYNC 37)
In reply to:
Re: Hey Who Has This Chart Start?
Replies:
Re: Hey Who Has This Char..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.