SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Hey Who Has This Chart Start?
by guest   2014-04-11 09:18:01 [35794]
you know for everyone else I get that one but for me personaly that's my MRM. I suppose if MRM or IPD or NLT I would have to destroy them competitively on cosm. anyone else I would have threaten with bodily harm. simply because the earned the right to bitch about the board. but id like to think the wouldn't have been bitches about the sht. but we know cosm is like some kinds down syndrome language therapy for mutes so. my fave MRMS are yes GEGE ta 3939 , um....except for when he used to let me beat him up um..i like MRMs a chic ones a lot but lemme think I dunno a lot of relationships runs backwards like building gridcosm. cause you always look backwards like towards the top of a cristmas tree from a pile of presents. like a widening cone. (seasons in the sun) but then like maybe ...the best MRM flync um.. that's nice? or extra nice? maybe the sexpistols ones. they work MRM wether male female nice/mean. sfunny when to people play that at the same time. there should be an "Ihate you I love you' somewhere on the metphysical graffiti that is good. there is a lot of MKC=MRM stuf but eventual MRM just became the buddy character. I mean. MRMCOSM is exactly like MKCemailchains on the dynamic of consistant patience and MRMs consistency felt a lot like MKC's friendly replies, so. was a good substitute and belieavable if I had been inclined to that delusiojn. kinda like when the dukes of hazard cousins were on and you be like where bo and luke and then after 3 epsidoes yo got used to everything cause I mena hey the car jumps over creaks and rivers and sht man.
In reply to:
Re: Hey Who Has This Chart Start?
Replies:
Re: Hey Who Has This Char..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.