SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Mike's New Stairs
by guest   2014-04-20 04:24:20 [35801]
1 = 46.5 [ring]-on before[cypher: yeah?] ______________________________________________________________

New Stairs + Matrix (adjusted pl8s)

plate1 = 10,11,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 plate2 = 1,2,3,4,5,11,6,7,8,9,10 plate3 = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 ([switch]!) plate4 = 10,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11

10 Thunder 0:22= -Village- visible (quick) 11 slinky 1 Stairway to Heaven 8:03-----[ring]-on (b4 [cypher:yeah?] 2? Warp Asylum 6:41 3 Part Time Lover 4:49 4 Rock N Roll Whore 1:56 5 Mr Fantasy 5:40 6 Mirror In The Bathroom 3:06 7 Waiting Room 2:55 8 Crab 2:35 9 My Sherona 4:04

------ 1 Stairway to Heaven 8:03 morphius remote button1 2 Warp Asylum 6:41 3 Part Time Lover 4:49 4 Rock N Roll Whore 1:56 5 Mr Fantasy 5:40 ([body] of christ?) 11 slinky 6 Mirror In The Bathroom 3:06 7? Waiting Room 2:55......*** move slinky between 6/7 8 Crab 2:35 9 My Sherona 4:04 10 Thunder

------ 1 Stairway to Heaven 8:03 [switch...str8!] 2 Warp Asylum 6:41 3 Part Time Lover 4:49 4 Rock N Roll Whore 1:56 alsogreat up.22'black'=autograph 5 Mr Fantasy 5:40 (awesome 'cry' sprinklers down a thunder, but 'you are THE ONE's all match here!)) 6 Mirror In The Bathroom 3:06 7 Waiting Room 2:55 8 Crab 2:35 9 My Sherona 4:04 10 Thunder 0:22 11 slinky 0:03.....this slinky!!***

------ 10 Thunder 0:22# 1 Stairway to Heaven 8:03--------2:01:22 looks down, knob original mike position +.01 (errorsafed) 2 Warp Asylum 6:41 3 Part Time Lover 4:49 4 Rock N Roll Whore 1:56 5 Mr Fantasy 5:40 6 Mirror In The Bathroom 3:06 7 Waiting Room 2:55 8 Crab 2:35 9 My Sherona 4:04 11 Slinky 0:03 (hypothetical plate leftovers)

? indicates potential or apologetic errors (error=subject. generally allowed IF the subject applies to error(s) the film makes anyway.

example warp asylum: 'ba/b/ay', (which is not so 'du'bious), (sometimes do+b =doob) could be applicable to matrix infants and NEO. babe = women babay =?

(apparently Rob is as smooth as a sweaty baby but.i dont know if thats extra cool or extremely foul but no worse than the movie)

another foul occurs on 7^2 :this is somehow tenabley excused, as ian mcay (formerly of 'Minor Threat') is a skinhead, presumably represented by the skinhead boy (no spoon) this error parrellels the caption [instead] so the error is in technically nuetral because the error word is already representedd in captions and we can assume the boy IS Ian Mcay,again the context of 'Minor threat' is the error issue:boy,girl, and baby should be generically protected(errorsafed) unless aplicable to individual characters or equated to man/woman,the hierarchy generally being boy protects girl first, and baby,when not cut to 'babe', is generally erroresafed or at least singularly errorsafed reconsillably do to a usual overproliferation of the lyric and potentially nonspecific nature of the term. examples: ( 'baby' = nonhuman/ object of value: helicopter...computer..business, project,etc..) see alien ressurection ('baby' = adult counterpart?) ('boy' = adult male character?,perhaps critical of characters nature or experience level or attitude) (baby = unresonable complainer..) (or if any of the terms are applicable to the programmer,viewer, or artist)

however you code or interpret, 7^2's subjective error can be cancelled by a crossplate move of the slinky1 (which breaks plate rules but hey, SLINKY! i think that makes sense. but then the next mitb machine gun will be slow...you could adjust to plate to make this legal but we have already hyperspaced the thunders(across 2 plates) so then you wouldhave to adjust the remaining list between by a thunder or break plate with the thunder,defeating the purpose, and potentially erroing the entire next plate by.03.. (i will reexamine the difference..but since i have in error on crow, we have a permanent subject matter that applies to the error rulebase. ie we can tease each other now. sparingly. otherwise we look like we are fighting about who gets to be on top of inback or i dont know. latent home inuendo in an overlmasculine contest with fesesshus counterplay is funny but not as cool as truth formulation and wisdom detection style. God things. truth in formula... (theres is a part time lover line up a thunder where the agents are all homo and morphius is suffering tortured horniness and they are trying to convert him and then waziznuts is all 'hold on morphius the part time lovers are coming!' is fuckin funny. but you know, i dont really share when synshs arevso hyper gay flamming that i laf my ass off. i dont want to offend..but misplaced enthusiasm can be hilarios...)

so here we have 3 seconds of crossplate. how bizzare. i never break plate. i think we are supposed to imagine the slinky walking up stairs? like slinkies do? wait.... well what ever..makes sense some how

also i was tired andor high and named the track Sinky!

speaking of which, there is plenty of TAHT and THIS confirmation: the fact that fugazi sounds like paranoid android, followed by i say thats ok( supported by SMILE on green album also)

Jack black (explosivo:THIS) all while chaining links (nocie looke to the west.."traffic thunder 2 blocks west of the rest" describs the link being 2 tracks away..english connections.. wonder to stevie is a track away (thru 'blind' to stevie)

especially if you understand the mirrors!! after building

i could get more technical about the sirens and slinky but.. just think THIS and THE. also the SUREs are pretty deep 'Sure-Ona' also 8 = crab 'ate crab' no?

so there. we have succesfully coded my stairway to yours. i will check confirmations on ace ventura 2, WOZ, and whatever pops out in 3d when i cross my eyes. ooh i was just making a joke but thats a mall rats reference..maybe ill try that see how the spirit directs my smart ass?

unless you think crab should be 10? secondary track numbering system (per plate dynamics):

plate1 = .1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 plate2 = 3,4,5,6,7,2,8,9,10,11,1. plate3 = 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1,2 ([switch]!) plate4 = 1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,2

notice .1 = hyperspacing across plates = determinant however '3' seems more applicable to part time lover when 'sherona' = 3 in subway) also 3 seems more part time than 5... 5 o clcok trafffic.. ___________________________________________________________ http://youtu.be/Ll6LLGePYwM http://www.online-convert.com (Kicks ASS!)

46.5 [ring]-on before[cypher: yeah?]

so the chain is 'wonder','blind', then in theory warp asylum, then 'traffic'. however, because zombie is in the movie, we move zombie up to second. notice 6:41 = 2:35 + 4:04 (:0:02) this allows a switch to 2 =last(last track native album) and 'game in my mind' infront of '2 can play the game'

1:45 Oh! 10/5/2013

Replies:
Burritoh

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.