SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Hey, You, Checking The Messages...
by guest   2014-04-22 23:56:20 [35813]
http://youtu.be/g7Fh4zp9IKg

...skidcosm?start=3690&start_time_year=&start_time_month=&count=150&size=150

http://youtu.be/HhsBg6EKT-4 http://youtu.be/vOddC-U1zc8

and then womrm says (as if she were still alive...)that this started at panel 4943. http://youtu.be/394bPjPr-FU

Or Maybe that was me. or THF. or OHS. or maybe there is a Lady-Cosm. Perhaps the cosm mainframe is self aware! (but UWI and ED don't say hi because) maybe a host of dark angels wait to possess all who cosm! maybe cosm is a secret fbi recruiting test! cosm is a corporte training ground for no wait this where all the bigtime hollywood directors gather in secret to share plans of world domination. no wait cosm is a clandestined code encyption project used to send messages to the anukai. no wait cosm is a masonic rite ceromony for illumuned no wait. what is my point? im lie to tal till i forget. then try to rememer. of ocurse when you type you get to reread. is harder when talking.

Oh yeah. I suppose i could formulate a sorta femal Goddess who secretly contols the other cosmers becuase they are all inlove with "LadyCosm' and she like slowly emerges as an actual voice in their minds.. what else is interesting? well i made the awesome chess cartoon (lasker 49? no.. capablanca..anyway..by screen recording an mspaint past of a copy moving around i was abbple do add an animation cheat to the toolkit, and produce an entire realistic BROCK LEE chess match with living arm movments because im just moving the arms to the squares. the game is a screen recorded replay. so basically no animation that looks really animated and live actually, playing chess (i was able to move the arms as if i was thinking or expressing thru my hands, as players often do...very realistic, and YAY a minute 22 of animation in about 12 hours. of course the other minute 9 is still not done after...6 onths. ok not even actually started. whats my point? ii forgot again thats awesome now i will ingest various things num num coffee i watch jon stewart on mute. cash this bowl. now there is a God given right. not this camel crush tobacco still tast menthol evn if i dont crush an reroll. hmm is this the cosm message board or yt or where are we right now? is this oh cosm hi! im rolling a ciggerent in profundous stow-ned imaculatte with creme of tracies imaginar titty angels from hackysacks ok if you are reading this must be entertainment or potential evidence bobdylan yt politics = fu oldman! someown you balls or are you just a dick? anywaya ciggerett. the grand triune i have make peepee water will shoot out of my body for like a minute! ex-coffee! but i ooh kill bill is on...no wait..so is mash. mash wins. something somethin about ok ill read this too no ok you have to IMAGINE the FLYNC is like whatever sinead oconnor is like the fe-mrm or the Lady-Cosm or THS or something...like OH OHK EVERYTHING YOU DO is like God breathed or MRM oryou know like Og GOD all sons ar prohecy and fullfillment in this one glorios act of your awesome masculine marble..shaft or something or like...you know...aside from being a detailed errorcontrolfreek im an also a modal master along with my specific correlary observational power. i can hold and become the narritive. yay Oh! um peepee still pushing on my middle. ok. i should be elected dictator and you should all do what i say because see look. see the there with the all the there and like the things i mean. can you do that? plus i mean i only just learned how to cosm so i bet i could like be a great president. but only if everyone roleplayes that they are me and that we are a metamind like the borg or like mulitplying man or something. yah. so that only i am here but you guys are all me also. that would be fun then like the whole point would be like what did i put up and then everyone would be lik eok what should i do now that serves the righteous ambitions of my hivemind control unit, for which i would kill for and die to protect and swear complete ideoligacl allegance (get all goosestep with like cosm mandate truism and ooh! just wierd missions handed out in envolopes. anyway. i must peepee oh god! i hope death is like peepee like oh god i dont wanna pee im peein oh god and then like all this pressure is all like ooh as you pee your soul into heaven. all relieved and refreshed with like mustard like shivers. yeah. i also think i wanna pee on purpose when i die now. you know if like im not in a situation that makes me pee my pants anyway (sky diving is out (i would be wearing pants!)) so like if was 103 and like my breathing was fading and i was on my deathbead and like i could see the tunnel of light or at least knew the ends was upon me i think i would choose to piss. altho again thats assuming the idea of the threshold of the end didnt make me pissmyself anyway. or if i was dying of thirst and therrfor not able to piss or..he ymrm use them frick whackypks to make mes some comic book album covers pun

Replies:
Re: I mean "i'm Not Nicky..
Re: Hey, You, Checking Th..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.