SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Hey, You, Checking The Messages...
by Jon Van Oast [uwi SITOme] [email Jon Van Oast] 2014-04-25 17:50:18 [35819]
greetings.

somewhere along the line, gridcosm was old enough that it moved out, got a job (or so it told me, when it would answer its phone/email), and ... well, i have not been the best father lately, i admit.

when i check in (a few times a week), i dont glance long enough and -- i will admit -- i feel like there is an entire MYTHOLOGY happening outside of my control. what has happened to tagging? is the singularity upon us and using gridcosm as a testing ground???

in short: i am sooooooooo far behind even knowing what exactly happened (and when - maybe part of the 20th anniversary in 2013?), that now i am feeling a little helpless.

maybe this is a good thing. maybe this is the difficulty a parent goes through when a child leaves the nest. maybe i am negligent and should commence drinking alone in the sito coding dungeon.

in short: this sito discussion boards are as clunky (and functional?) as they were in 1997; so i may miss a LOT here. feel free to find OED and i "elsewhere" (whatever that means these days) if something "urgent" (whatever *that* means) pops up.

oh, and i <3 u, gridcosm. call your parents once in a while. send your address and we will send another care package.

In reply to:
Hey, You, Checking The Messages...
Replies:
Re: Hey, You, Checking Th..
awesome power pellets

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.