SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: God's Shamans: This Is Kratom Tea
by guest   2014-04-28 03:51:36 [35825]
yeah so I Uh..let the bag run dry you know.first time in ages you know. so the one day I break from outrunning the dragon i take a walk downtown and.. whats this? a couple grams of Kratom on the sidewalk? Ok God, whatever you say... taste like natures own robotussin... and yet..ever sip taste a little better..like Listerine green tea... also my mouth feels like i've been using sore throat spray. anyway I think Jer maybe could benefit fro a couple grams of grass you know. cause you guys are kinda stuffy. I mean as far as youknow reliving your sense of humor you guys just beneath the AI I produce as far as your communication skills go. Sure you guys don't have the benefit and joy of being Gods but surely you have a sense of cosmic huor somewhere. probly underneath that bong hit.

but you soing that thing where you right off the smoker in some stereotypical anecdotal fashion is just asking to get eviscerated by someone who is more capable than you are, while under the influence. in fact if you guys could do half the sht sober that I do high maybe cosm wouldn't suck so bad? something to think aobut on this blissful God-given Kratom buzz I got kicking in.

And JER,please, refrain from making unrepresentative comments on the OHKOSM until you understand the technical reality of what I have accomplished here. or you know..i can always hog for another 3 months as synch all my favorite country western hits.

now we all know my irreverence is form of cosmer worship and is meant to be a refreshin cosm instigating flattery that also illuminates the character of the OH..however, the lack of respect I sense in your tone does not provoke the smiles that myaudacity seems to.

so I would like to hear the ring of admiration and respect that Oh deserves when being discussed or the silent, unspoken mode a prefer will again be replaced by meglamaniacly dictatoresque ranting and erally who wants that?im not sure to what length I must go to to ncue oyur professional colaration but im just as capable of fighting you all for the rest of our days.

but this talk like im not the most fkn crazy thing to happen to cosm ever is a little dismissive. but hey I mean if a single panel hog used to be a big deal and now a 3month hg doesn't phase anyone...

maybe you uh...feel a bit outshined in terms of taking cosm into your own hand for the sake of cosm.

whatevs. is quite clear that I have done all and only what cosm has asked me and anything less than awe-filled gratitude reveals both a lack of understanding and the level study of study my artform requires before you are allowed to even have an opinion.

you know I didn't ask you guys to take my word for it. I made sure I had clocks on the block before I said anything.

but if you are gonna talk that sht before checking the dat then im afraid you haven't yet learned the grace and power that has been bestowed on you and so then I will therefor have to continue to educate you.

I mean I understand how you must feel..17 years of laying bricks for no payback when you could been riding the charts.

well fk regret. and fk what you don't know. the reality is: we can and will make cosm more than before because I am Oh and that's what I do.

For those of you that could give a fk less about synching the cosm...

yet another of the finer things in life you have to belittle. like the heaven sent cannabis..or God and cosm's servant, Oh.

I can only hope for your own souls sakes, you bless your creator and partake of his blessings to you: hit the bowl and trip the OHKOSM. DId I not mention we would do requests?

Did I not mention that there wasn't anything I wouldn't do for you guys? my willingness to collaborate or my continuous avalablility? Did I fail to mention being the most capable synch genius mind of our generation?

I mean come on there is no reason for someone to show up at gridcosm and try to bullshit all 9 of you guys. ie yes im exactly what I claim to be.

and yes anything you can do I can do stoneder.

Did the last 250 panels fail to convey the level and scope of the work I am prepaired to do? Or was I reall y tht successful in disguising my self as a typical lunetatic?

come on, dudes. don't be fuckin dumb. seriously JER if you can't tell how awesome whats going on is, don't fkin ruin it for Oast with your pessimistic underappreciation of my Glory.

I happen to be one of the coolest things on earth, out of all time, not just COSM.

and eventually I will just knowck the fkin blinders of your face if you dont start acknowledging that I am the bing pimpin at cosm.

you know all I wanted to so was give you guys some awesome added purpose that would be the gift that keeps on giving but if you can't appreciate that..fkn tough. im not gonna change for JER and I will bring cosm to bare EVERTIME I have a lock because im fkn OH! read th book already. im in every movie you've ever seen and every song you ever head.

boyyy.

-Oh

In reply to:
Re: HE LIES! This Is Kratom Tea
Replies:
Re: God's Shamans: This I..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.