SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Hey, You, Checking The Messages...
by guest   2014-04-28 04:58:11 [35826]
and shouldn't you be making me squares?? wtf are you doing on the message board when you should be on the panel finishing your Santana looking head. I aint tradin dimes for nickles or callin watermelon pickles.

you bastards oughta be planning how we can get the next 40 minutes of OHKOSM without getting smutbombed or how to manage anny other potential setbacks.

however nothing you guys could do would be more offensive than the hunanimous unwillingness to use actually teamwork to see an intelligent plan to produce something of quality come to fruition.

you should be gathering up your favorite cd's and sending me lists so I can sporf the charts out and we can build a bitchen tunnel that matches 20 things at once.

but ya you know maybe your right maybe all that would get in the way of the pointless random pupousless scribbles of the nocosm you guys have been stuck in forever.

but there is no reason for me to convince you my way is betterbecause I find believeing otherwise is a completely untenable proposition.

if you guys were half as intent of being the professional I am we'd already have our 80 minutes and it wouldn't be monets rem cycle and cocks. we'd make an actual PLACE with a VOICE that declares us for the rest of all time.

but maybe you guys like being mediocre nobody's who almost did some sht but not quite.

or maybe someday we will look back from a future where the accepted nor of cosm is to try and synch also and sqy" remember when we would cosm without even trying to match a song? what a waste..that was a long time ago.

maybe you all will find new joy and purpose in OHKOSM, to see every one thing you make become 20 50 a hundred things.

you know when I built/source derive/ crossrefereance a new map I know im getting at least 10-50 programs. that means I always get paid back my time.

what does cosm do? in silence? nothing.

but OHKOSM> yes I can watch 200 times and each time is unique intelligent and interesting. even fascinating.

you guys can work for nothing and call it cosm but I make sht to be more than the some of the parts. that's why my 40 minutes of OHKOSM does hours of sht. in fact I have as much replay on OHKOSM to equall the entire rest of cosm.

the time youd take to tunnel down to panel zero I have synched to music in OHKOSM

afgter 17 years you guys have 7 or 8 hours of cosm but after 3 months I hqve 7 to 8 hours of OHKOSM to MUSIC (uncannily and intelligently synched)

so..not only are you never gonna convince me my way is wrong, I really don't even see a need to convince you im right since well the mathematical truth is obvious.

cosm is neat and will always be cosm... but why would anyone just cosm when they could OHKOSM?

why break bottles in the alley when you could redeem them for cash?

why keep that cash under the bed when you could be drawing interest?

why try and walk one dog after another when you could attatch them all to a sled at once and let them carry you weight?

simple

In reply to:
Re: Hey, You, Checking The Messages...

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.