SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: God's Shamans: This Is K
by guest   2014-04-28 23:26:38 [35828]
cynicism is the shield of the romantic I say things like "oscar wilde say" and "to quote Confusius..."

what im really warning against in my ego-tripe trip

is the old stereotypes of marijuana use.

this does no more service to use then tommy and moran have already done..

I think of Frank herbeert. Are you one Herbert?

and I see Toto and know is a Thriller...

the idea that you give me is one of both an aloofness and malaise that junxtapose my own.

that is to say I feel your enthusiasm (which is the only wealth in your kindom I seek) and your malaise (that which births either conflict or brotherhood) are in direct opposition to my own.

in this paradigm all our attepts at humor will wound the other and all our sincerities will be pompous exploits of false intellectual arm wrestling that leaves everyone tired.

but I suppose the ignorant byproducts of our diseases will be decked like cards in Gods grace for the declaration of that which we all agree is honorable and worthy and of a higher order than our own collective of failures hidden behind under the walls and rugs and basic humanity and anonymity.

or I could be like. man.. don't talk that sht cus then people don't respect the sht.

either way we must conced that to those minds that are liberated and cured of their varios corruptions by hitting a brick and watching a flower grow out and then getting 1000 points and fireball power to eliminate problems from a distance then perhaps we should now adopt a PC common morality that says...oyu dony say nigger unless yur black you don't use gay to mean bad and you don't fkn insult the intellect of weed smokers.

im basically telling you that that old norm will become another hall of bigotry and we should evolve to be as much like star trek as we can without being boring pussies.

as far as the bdgdbdgdha vita I will go there to ohkosm. (very astute you are understanding beyond your understanding have you considered Jan1 thru April20 inlight of Colorado?)

what this says to me is not only had this song better be in ohkosm , but also this song is most likely in ohkosm.

did you mean you would like to synch this to cosm or to anything?

OHK well ill be bright black

In reply to:
Re: God's Shamans: This Is Kratom Tea

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.