SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
whole enchilada
by guest   2014-04-28 23:58:27 [35829]
http://youtu.be/gwBRLQMn72Q ...gridcosm?level=3941

yeah that's fine. you do that?or just happen

as everyone knoews thereare basic moses or rules to synching

rythm: we can throw that out for cosm

narrative/descriptive/affirmative: ez ohkosm

error avoidance. very easy you could go all over with this.

for OHKOSM you get a burrito.

BECAUSE everyone knows drumroll = machine gun.

they don't even have to match in a film. that delayed satire is funny in pro-spect

so what? are you teasing me? you wanna know what id do first?

start at 3941. when yeah reaffirms against NO that's the lock. the front is ez. as long s we all have the same 7/8 second wiggleworm

I suppose the diffence between us is you not reall looking for an ohksom position for this and me already knowing where this likely is. I would have you be as capable. so, do you jest? do you attempt to impress Oh? or do you indeed require my expertise to qualify a position?

all 3 make me happy. so!

yay JER JER JER JER J-ER like the jay emergency room I was gonna say that somehow but no

ok. its not like I don't think that every one here either has or does os just that ya no one wants that to be the overriding them. well..that CAN and IS a lot of times the overlying them but you know we don't want to profile.

the best synch stuff is eith way obvios or not at all. OHKOSM wins mostly on the latter, but definitly on the former..

congratulations on picking a song that lifts us up our of group prardigm and conflict and also for finding a common useful voice (unless you are being faseeshus) I think we could all play the song from here and the reflection would be an honest one of each of us

OR I could say "Idk about you, but this is me right here: http://youtu.be/gwBRLQMn72Q ...gridcosm?level=3941

but 20 bucks says I can get another if you want.

10 bucks says you could too..bring me something to eat, and then I will knight you and make you a duke and like give you some of my transformers and my gijoes and ill let you play my Atari and we can get into my brothers stash and like have party for the rest of mankinds time on earth I mean if you wanna be a super famous super hero and not just like a wiki page. that rememinds me I still need to write my Oh wiki page. I would have thought someone else would have by now. well no reveals till I get a wikipage!

and nomor link tags till I get some respect or atlesat like compliment my shirt or when I style my hair or you know be like OH! I know oh is synching but know he won't tell us where and so like the free cable trial is over.

or you know I continue my plans of my characters assassination.

in this game if you get to the top and no one is there, you need yo take yourself out before someone else does. I play for silver. makes better bullets. if you want gold then all of us have to be together and even if all of you got yr sht together than I would wnd up fking up somehow so..hey at least we got 300 ok 250 panels. be nice to have another 50 by the 5th but that doesn't look all that possible now

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.