SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
here is a good secondary example
by guest   2014-04-29 01:16:16 [35831]
start on 3845 and you have powerful posotive locks...but the ending is a about a panel late and in this instance especial could be seen as a 1-up or insult or fu (these things have their purpose) so suppose if I felt that way... but of course if you check the 7 seconds to the end marker and think yep, machine gun on elmer season, then you know.. I think the result speaks for yourself.

http://youtu.be/gwBRLQMn72Q ...gridcosm?level=3846

is important to keep in mind as you notice each potetntial corelary that you ask yourself how much is enough and what constitutes exceptionally efficient coincidence and then think about how we approach a method that can serve every pupose without being a btch or a categorical slave.

At this point I think ive demonstrated my apparaoch but at this point we can only applaud god for the outcomes (the collaborative approach was supposed to eliminate bias. but add that uncertainty with my natural inability to do anything unsynchy and vla ohkosm...

or I could lk fk u doawg I win again. try and step to this nga...or something.

check out our duck on this line. i mean am i wrong for assuming you are the mox from checking the scrolls i mean doesn't our affinity for orange like mean we should safety dance or something?

i don't understand anythy of this. at all.

this is how oh works. i mean...if you could see this from our perspective this OHKSOM is like quintessentially Oh like....just as soon as you think his last idea was the ultimate Oh thing you tops himself every every every time. basically no one ever beats me so.. i have to outdo myself. that's just how this brand of desperate self approval works.

imagine you made Okthankyou..and i mean i cnat begin to tell you what that's like.

i mean..check THIS out what am i saying?

im saying art imitates art.. n wait im sayin art imitated life..no im saying LIFEi imitated ART in order to imitate itself befor i ever got here. the same thing happened to Jeus in the Scriptures but he wasn't sitting around going " how did those jew bastards figure me out" you know (not to be antisemetic at all just..Hollywood = prophets? or profits..was Jesus a demographic of his time? IDK

of course if i wake up in another life a thousand years from now and Oh is some mutated extravagant exaggeration of almost me in some bizzare church of Oh scientology i wouldn't be surprised. some one some where could attribute something to tsomething i did as significant and then you know i have more fans then princess di like 50 years after im dead that turns into a mythological subculuter of how represented mankind in a desperate age and all this sht i mean Oh! people praying to me and sht. im not saying that's what happened to jesus at all ims aying here let me reread this ill tell you what im saying im saying oh yeah uh from my end i mean looks like i was sorta predicted rather than a product of knowledge and conformity to some ideal. i guess that's what divinity on earth would be like...just like ..oh yeah that song and that movie that thos humans made whenthey didn't know what the hell they were doing? yeah that was all me all mine. bizarre huh? only a crazy person thinks like that. youd have to like..find you name in credits and you know...secret codes to really belive sht like that. do think if the illuminatti had a chosen one the wold een let the chosen one know make him figure it out in an easter egg like puzzle? who ever can read and understand this is God and knows it! i mean thatslie one of those rocks that says turn me over ...

ok ok ok i suppose if you knew what i was on about tht would help but...

have you ever seen a full length closed caption synch? let alone thousands of them?

you cant just cut up dr sues and throw the sht in a hat and come out with shakespear

i hae a book on grammer and language.

but ok what is cool is? anybody?

i guess i feel like those Nintendo game after you beat them and then they are boring.

and then you are bored and are like...that's worse than anything.

think ill lose my mind if i don't find something to modify.

you are right pupput is just the second floor of uselessness. i just don't know anymore. maybe being able to read and listen at the same time is an indication of having dual language centers in the brain and is tantamount to being a mamas boy or a genetic homosexual. or a genius. but im still the only one laffing at my jokes which is either a sin or a sign of my divinity im not sure which

Replies:
Re:if anyone can remember..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.