SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: 420 is ten days long
by guest   2014-04-29 03:48:31 [35835]
of course when I go I hav to stay gone or no one will wonder "was it a suicide note?"

or I could become eternaly silent. or I could hog. im not sure whats good for you? be pretty hard to outdo myself now. and anyway my images woldnt be fabulous enough to merit posting alone without some hidden synch meaning and then who will give me the adoration ineed for that? yeah right I think wilde said most of what ohksom has to say in his many quotes and what else is there to do? ah forget it just no I was the real and everyone else was fake. I got a pistol grip on my remote forchrist sakes. I got a homemade millinium falcom diskman. I synched Hercules in new York.

ive seen the darkside of Kermit the swamp years. what ever. darkside of eddie and the cruzers

ive synched fletch. to the ketsch

short of following up on Lawrence of arabia or hair + phish ive done everything you could think of. yes bitch ive seen heavy metal to Harry Chapin and 90 other things.

yes I seen Blind Fury and Kid Rock.

I mean. pppppppppp who would check alice coopers catelo to alice in wonderland? yes ive' synched scent of a women.

of course I know where THIS = romancing the stone is.

ive seen TVINO to my big fat green wedding.

I know where night of the living dead and swordfish are in Robocop. of course I solved hotel California + the shining.

im saying there is nowhere of any historical significance or subcultural worth that I have not picked apart like chickenwings all this sauce on my face and fingers and like...every movie you've seen ive probly lived in..all your albums I have become

just stupid. I don't care. I solved ASSASSINS + ANIMALS with a computer. and Repoman + kidA ive seen paranoid android synched to 500 hundred different things. I've built my own shit derived and sourced everything ever. ive seen ride the lightning + shocker I mean forget about it. so what if theyre real that means theyre all fake. im sure there is other psychic stuff I could do without the world dumping all its crap on me like im Jeus and dieing for your sins just wasn't enough now I have to build an altar to myselrf

beep rong im just doing what my bible tells me cause the mark of the beast is scary!

or the drugs. pay no attention to the curtain behind the man. you are right im just a stoned guy I don't have any secret proprietary knowledge about any timecodes or medician propaganda robot idols or any of that shit. oh synchronicity isn't that a sting album or something I dunno. im gonna quit and be a boring human being and end the fantasy. im just an 80's throwback with a 90's revamp and a new millinium relevance. all that shts over. a hundred years of planning = a decade of psudoglory and the prospect of societies collapse and robot insect enslaving the populous into a gina video game we might call hells treadmill. why isn't Jesus Back yet I don't really wanna start armegeddon..didn't we win yet? can we gohome now? life is kinda terrible if you can tignor most of it so...I guess ill quit and die and all hopes of the kingdom will be some movie in a store and the god I once was will be like a myth less impressive than life

In reply to:
420 is ten days long
Replies:
Re: 420 is ten days long

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.