SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
7492/i dont wana be adolph the rednosed raindear
by guest   2014-04-29 05:22:10 [35839]
is the total of the other 2 places I would synch that.song.

so yeah hey jer if you try 2 other places and the the total is 7492, so. ok the first ends with an autograph and hints and leads to the second starts with a declarative autograph so..

this is an ez test but ok. maybe that is fun or boring. none of OHKOSM was planned an no one conspired with me as far as know.

and evn tho I chose to play 4 characters I did so obviously to everyone playing even tho i'd obviously have to persist in my role play for the chracters which still seem real to me now, to live and be whole. maybe they were ghosts who borrowed some squares from me. you guys would know better than me. maybe that's what God wanted or what cosm needed from an obsessive compulsive perspective.

so know other than a few times cosm wast charted. but the FLYNCS are vetted and that's better because the synchs are a little more heaven sent this way.

otherwise id have to be like super good. there is plenty in ohksom that none of us could do on purpose if we wanted to.

that's the only thing I reall want to be loud about. not the like manifestation of my glorios blah that's just back story.

you have to know what ohkosm is to really appreciate what just happened. all that sht about what I accomplished and my masterminding everything is just a load of crap.

I mean we could have done that but after I started scaning and vetting the flashviewer I realized that synch followed me to ohkosm. probly my fault. subconscois. force of habit. ok sow all I did was cosm about myself and cosm and with a synch tones so there really was no way that I wouldn't check myself out so ok that was my fault I shoulda known.

anyway. yeah otherwise I wouldn't be impressed youknow. see? I mean check us out. idk. o maybe the disco ball... of course you guys could be all charting shit or idk. who cares.so hard to tell synch miracle from crime and who cares who made the coffee whenim the judge?. none of this changes the universal Hollywood microphones ive stolen. for one thing, the creators are disqualified from challenging mmy validity thru ignorance. if I knew anything I wouldn't have done anyof this. or would I. 9i mean my career. that's the thing im being grandous about. ohkosm just goes under that umbrella...anhoo...

ok the disco ball and felix bracelet were on purpose for baby I got your money and thing and the money chick and the long john silver sign. that's all.

anything else may have been checked before I played but, like maybe the fox or the princes bride thing. or ok tyler and...well.thats all. I didnt even aim my feel towers I just figured okthankyou might like them its not like I used my timelines to ohkosm. at all. I was to busy trying to measure up to my new addiction.

I think maybe on a few occasions I tried to add to or preserve positions I already located. so..doll and roses.

but no I don't even know how long a panel is.

a cant tell you how many panels = what or a minute or what. I don't know where the edges are..on the 150's. as far as the border vs time. I just know how to do right things I guess. also I didn't really research cosm very much. not synch at all. nor did I consult previos panels before jumping in or plan to even cosm I just sorta..did all this on autopilot.I didn't even come up with the last panel referenc I went for a walk and found a piece of a blinker with a number. im just one of thos smart idiots who thinks patterns have meaning and you know the selfish defense mechanism to make them like me or make myself like them to justify operating in ignorance. that's just as color by numbers or connect the dots as charting would be or you know. google or fricken shizo word bombs

...gridcosm?level=top

Replies:
coolest ohkosm miracles

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.