SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
coolest ohkosm miracles
by guest   2014-04-29 05:40:13 [35840]
first lets just be real and say there would be no ohkosm without mrms endurance and also just friken posting the sign. that's like, the highest compliment.

also I think the most Glorios was the new stairs stairway to heaven crescendo, which past thru the panel that was dated to the exact dates in time we charted the list! which was built around an MKC position to the matrix + stairway to heaven.

ok also ending at 'the end' was cool but having stairway like peak at the panel that was created the same time as the list is fucking impossible. all of ohkosm seems impossible. I don't even know why im still talkin g about all this.

I mean WTF? IDK UWI!! no one knows!

just the narcistic lie that say well..my shit is relevant and makes your sht relevant.so...synching to old cosm doesn't really matter unless connected to my cosm because im so special. which is another load of crap and the last load of crap is who can tell what your squares mean to you I mean..or een the dynamic of the cooperative..i mena who know who had what emotions about what. I cant tell why sht would be more relevant to you I can onle show you what is tru from my perspective.

so when you go thru the flyncs...there could be affirmations or conntradictions from your perspective I couldn't really see and vice ersa, so...unless people say "that makes sense" or "that doesn't" or "why does this count?" and you know I articulate a list of reasons or an interpretation that is resonalble...maybe you cnat even see ohkosm. maybe only I can tell that ohksom is there. maybe your brain isn't evn trained to make the language connections or all seven that may be happening at once. ok so maybe you don't notice when I narrowly avoid a negate inference like a superpimp. what ever. I should probly just see if I can fly or the Russian super man or a chair balancing act. not really I would never shave my arms or take vitamins or anything like that. cuase I wanna meat the aliens and the robots. and ride the elevator to the moon. but seriously.

ohkosm iseither impossible or nothing at all im not qualified to know he difference but I do understand some of the science but now the cat wants the lap so the typing must end so I can pet

In reply to:
7492/i dont wana be adolph the rednosed raindear
Replies:
Re: also if uwi wanted to..
Re: coolest ohkosm miracl..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.