SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: also if uwi wanted to know
by guest   2014-04-29 06:13:37 [35841]
youd jus say llok at the yt channels an synch arkive and now that guy who found cosm thru mkc is running amoch in a sorta grandeos manic depression. and posting everything in the tags to get as immediate attention as possible. I mean. al the information is there. duh,. then you know we went thru and moved in some musical furnature that fit nicely and slapt a label on the end and now I act like that's somethin so I can be like a sorta original special new member of the x-team to kinda soothe my need things beyond the mundane. otherwise id have to be like the quentisential cosmer and like ppp! I can draw any thing that is remotely human..eyes hands...I can do the cube tho. I was lucky to pass off some lame blends as clouds I mean...without google I couldn't post anything. BUT! as long as everything I do is an interesting rock opera...tolerating the hogtime needed to really feel proficient in cosm if not art in general is a little bit easier. so. but hopeful you can go either way. should look like amatur flooka nd mastermind miracle and stire and just whatever you want. when an artists or creator limits his creations with his own intention then who can speculate..what reuse is it to us? so I dont even do that. so somewhere around whatever you imagine is the relevance of cosm. the real truth may be more boring or uglier than the possible truth. or just wht we imagine. everyone will hopefuly at least witness their minds painting a picture of what they think explains what was going on and so at least ohkosm means all that. the truth that we are creating each others minds has neve ronce escapt me, so.

ok so thts really the only spectaclr aspect that really justifies me going on about this. I mean snot like my squares or panels are all that splendid or even worthwhile inthemselve just that I have a narrative so like...meaning can be derived and so the imagination becomes as much a workspace as the picture. great poetry in badhandwriting I guess

...gridcosm?level=3735

In reply to:
coolest ohkosm miracles

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.