SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: FLYNC starting
by guest   2014-04-29 18:42:35 [35843]
I have multiple monitors, so I tend to prepar the flash maximized on my 16:9, with YT on my 4:3

so you first you set the YT video at paused 0:00 (killing the ad if nec. etc)

THEN you click on the flashviewer HELP twice, which will prepaire the flash to move when you hit spacebar twice.

once the 2 windows are ready, you position your mouse of the y play button, but without pushing anything, because the flash viewer window needs to be selected for the spacebar to work...

so click help menu on then off, position mouse, then spacespace-click.

after a few tries is really ez. an sorta musle memory

a single monitor method would be similar but you know you'd have to maximize after you get started.

basically tho the method is click yt imed. after a double spacebar makes the flash begin to move.

I won't describe a single monitor method because I wouldn't never cosm with a single monitor to be seems a pain.

but yeah is ez. spacespaceclick

just remember you have to click the flahsviewers HELP button inorder for spacebar to work, and that your YT should be set to whatever time is in the instructions, or the link time, and that you click imed after spacebaring twice unless the instruction says to start the video after a marker or a few seconds.

SO!! in an extended monitor setup flynching is very ez and natural..i copy the link ad paste and then helphelpspacespaceclick

the same method works for using like WMP or VLC,WAMP instead of YT.

I have been screen recording them altho you could...

any way. here is the typical starting method for a FLYNC

COSM = displat1, YT=display2 select an ohkosm panel, copy/paste link in yt addressbar

click cosm to flashviewer, pause YT at zero click helphelp,

SpaceSpaceClick!!

always start with flashview unadjusted. if oyu happen to click ahead or mistart, us the browsers back and forward buttons to reset the flash, for exactness.

when you learn to achieve the exact same result each time you start a FKYNC then you have mastered starting flyncs

so the cosm protocol is to always start music to cosm, never cosm to music.

(with the exception of maybe a pause cheat)

simply because the audio timesignature needs to be attributable to a starting panel.

otherwise you would attribute the panel to the time signature...sense COSM is also the datarecord. all songs are in reference to cosm.

if we were showcasing say just one album,a nd attributing cosm positions to it, we might switch this around. but because COSM is the subject and all the music is attributable, then cosm is the measure and the music times

('also let me check my irfanthumbnails)

JER!!! um without WORDS, there is nothing to define a position. SYNCH PANDA BEAR ANYWAY. (maybe passing thru a panda somewhere? bear piss might work...but yeah with NO WORDS, and no other criteria, there is no correlation. best you ould do is pick a panel with somekinda start, like a button. or on that ends with a statement of some relevance (like "The End?" panel.

come on ,JER without words, no synchy. PS the other 2 startpanels for Golden Dope shop are 3779 and 3713

"im searching" = not me "Im + OHK"

thank you so much this song has filled a gap as if my soul required and expected this.

maybe was mentioning downtown but you have manage to bring to life the essence of a couple days ago. you could almost be Jesus

SORRY JER, but instrumentals don't do much unless you have a rhythm matrix (not here!) or some technical start foder, or the song is attached to a list of other songs with words

so what I can say is that there is no reason to FLYNC panda bear unless you can find some data relevant to the title..

http://youtu.be/8mxTx2nMgYI http://youtu.be/P30Q1flmCuE

In reply to:
Re: JER-KOSM reqeusts
Replies:
Re: FLYNC starting

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.