SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
last 3 3955 panels! (Oh's last letter)
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2014-05-27 19:52:13 [35898]
Ok I would a Balzac the jaws of death! yah! and a foghorn leghorn, and that picture of the I red booted ninja punching the dude in the nuts that I sent mk chromic nuggets. so heres what I would do if I had a play, id put Balzac at c1!!! and then ninja punching nuts at a3 ,horizontal flip/mirror the original I think. and c3 would be foghorn legorn. I said isaid foghorn!

all with black matching backgrounds.

ok so if anyone is listening:

if I figure out a way to do this with out upsetting the cupcakes I will but I wouls appreciate if ipd was around or if nlt came back he could do Balzac or mrm could do Balzac or jer could do Balzac and what if jer did foghorn leghorn and mkc did the 1 shoe ninja nut punch. but im saying if we could get even 3 more players in like a group level with the most people like if ipd did foghorn leghorn and then mks could give nlt the ninja nut punch picture and he could post and then like thu could post a balzac or sny.

ok well if we can get mkc mrm ohk jer ipd nlt and thu on the level that would be reall awesome like.

oh im fooling my self thinking we could all be like in the opening of cheers with all those like 1920's people in the black in white photos all mastalgic like. I guess mrm will proble like...add a bunch of scarves or something but what I would do right now if I could is:

c1 Balzac! (traditional) a3 ninja nut punch! (mike has the picure?) c3 Foghorn! Leghorn!

please? with everyone else on top?

sigh

then I really thin I would be cured. and you know I would be

...gridcosm?level=top

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.