SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
sorry about the tone
by guest   2014-07-08 19:04:05 [35938]
theorize that perfect servants make absolute dictators. I'd much prefer to kiss ass till my nose was brown but I owe you guys an uncompromising irrespressable leader type personification. theres is a fully adaptive character range. no wait. didn't mean to read like a dick. hahaha. but seriously. I didnt use a timeline. I didn't even use any math. if I had id been fillin in blanks like an idiot. forever. till all the tracks aligned. backwards. suppose you ran every caption for a filmthru a nested loop for errorsafe, then thru them out randomly. many open field theories exist, however the natives develop a style thru many years of habitation that can collapse a field to the the size of the largest error fieled doubled, in which every moment of close range combat is accompanied by precipitous antidotes to all forseable event scenarios. legend tells these natives can tell a valid locations from unmetered ones simply by breathing, wherein a nongrounded position is sensed much like when one thinks about breathing regularly only to make the action akward
In reply to:
awesome power pellets

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.