SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
HYH? Not Only Does God See The Future
by guest   2014-07-10 10:51:34 [35957]
The Lord sees every possible future in what we speculate (i will use the pros 'he' his') as being his infinitude of mind. some criteria for understanding this include: A omniscience B free will C time D existence we know thru personal experience that A+B must not be mutually exclusive. yes my Armenian, the sword to subdue the calvanist bondmen; we know from scripture that God in his omnipotence and omniscience is contingent: he says so: se tells how moses would have received a greater reward had he not been so whiney in the desert. I won't bother to look that up now. nor go into the evolutionary argument(micro:definitly:macro:well...um:spontaneous:hahahahahahahaha)

most people think existence is an absolute, but we are also told God continual preserves the universe, ie is actively consitantly creating each moment. we can then surmise NO future excists xcept for all of the possible ones we could choose in the mind of God based on causality and or choice. which means we are responsible for what God actively creats as reality, shich we choos from the (in)finitude of possibility within our potential.

so the plan can include you or roll around you or over you but a single timeline theory or determined predestination is morbid form of insanity. but that's what people believe from watching lame timetravel movies. and not understanding prophecy. I think one way of seeing the future is just having the power to create the future. like when you wake up and say "im gonna make breakfast" and then you do.

how can revelation function as a warning in the world that this causes? seems to me a shopping list of instructions. having realized man does what he is told not to...we could speculate. but does the outcome have to be anything other than something that fits the description? and wouldn't making the thing makes sense be helpful rather than givin to great great great great great grandfathers in order to be passed down to generations inorder to cause the very thing warned? perhaps the trend is that every planet eventual does this crap so that's the thing.

"eventualy planetary monopoly always happens to my spaecballs youknow so I tell em 'hey: get you act together by then or yur screwed!'. works alot."

but if you really think God predestines everything to be exactly this yur mad. that doesn't mean you arnt special: many things are independent in causality and many things are ineffectual, even tho reality is causually dynamicly synergistic. plus im sure he can cheat when ever he feels like it. infact the possibility exists that there is no physicaly reality, just experiencial beings who require the illusion of a world for a normalcy bias to normalize the initiation of their fantastic excistence. without this creator strategy, the beings would totally freak out about even being real and knowing so, which makes no sense and requires an ititail lack of sophistication in order to go unnoticed for the Gods sore thumb that this thing is.

so! you can alos get the same results from many different cuases, which mean many contingents are the exact same result.

this model allows for deriving good things from ungodly sources without making God dependent on such nonsense. we can imagine most of this must be like a fractal, with righteousness the self riteration, at the nearest depth or any and all potential incorporated. you can see the dangers have having the wrong number in the fractal: the spiral into oblivion on the outline of the reiteration or the primary: a mandlbrot set is a good example of how God could invariably reproduce his righteousness within the infinitude, all of which is derived from one key, or law, or word, or logos.also one would think that in the creation of these atoms and molecules that all possible interaction would be tested before the product was unveiled. what is awesome is when the basic nature of your reality is pointed out to you by someone in the same human shoes you can take comfort in the process because you realize the strange dance you have awakened to has happened to 100 billion other shipmates under the eyes of the same sun. and you laff because you see how vastly the magnitude of all must be divied out to each parcel of which you are one in order to normalize what makes angels cover their eyes and feet with 4 wings and fly with 2 singing holy holy holy holy sht! can you believe this badass is real! ahhhhh! whoaaa! wtf! Jesus Christ! zoom nerm zip flash he went about creating everything in his path! we saw him smack nothingness awake and tell it to get in the kitchen...hes everywhere we look and you guys cant see him at all?! hahahahahahahahaha

...gridcosm?level=top

Replies:
Re: HYH? Not Only Does Go..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.