SITO / Discussions / sito.id.nlt
OOH! I just had a thought...
by guest   2014-07-15 19:16:43 [35985]
not a first...

so like...I was thinking ipd and mrm. and then jer. miraculousely mrm can blend to anything except simple solid ooh colors... ...gridcosm?level=3897 and well ...gridcosm?level=3907 http://id.sito.org/nlt/

then of couse maybe SUH was assaying "hey its me" but I thinky that was a Dicky Trick reference. and lets see..who actually talked on tags..hmm there is SAZ seeming German..nice touch. but I sort feel like ip and mrm are just..alittle too...I don't want to sayi boring..a little to no nonsense... where as you...im thinking Jer wouldn't want another sitoid effecting his psyche...so I've decided that im holding charges against any other suspects in the OOH investigation indefinitly because you are now the lead suspect. our psyche profilers and handwriting experts think they can match ooh pixel statistics to works of your hand. if anyone else has any information on the identity of OOH, please contact local sito control for your free voucher. ...gridcosm?level=3922 why does this feel like an REO SPEEDWAGON moment? I feel like. and this is just a feeling, but I feel like yur real buds could tell right off and that maybe im not as sensitive as I shoulda been. anyway id like to think we are aquated enough for me to know your work but if im wrong, well ill believe so when someone else admits their OOHness. (congratulations)

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.