SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
All I'm sayin Is...
by guest   2014-08-04 04:32:14 [36041]
I'm the Oh. I mean Mike should have said something. I said like right away I was Ohand I was gonna look like a one man army. and then just an army. I mean Mie should have explained that I would just pick everything apart and examin any extraneous tangent that could possible knwledgable on any stupid derivative level. either tht he should have told me what fkn nerds you were interms of the numbers. which he did. actually I think are entire conversation was 'heres grid cosm line' nad then I was like yeah that's my name and um ...then there was one conversation after that where I was wondering if a picture was mike but that turned into a Charles mansion acid trip conversation. hey have you ever seen the manson family video on acid? jesus Christ squeaky is scary and like. I would bang the sht out of her back then at least. squeeky squeaky squeaky. ALL YOU WIVES HAVE BANNED YOU FROM BASE right? sht. what the fk are you MRM? if you are mkc im gonna make you cut your own heart out with a sporf. ...gridcosm?level=2272
Replies:
i mean he didnt

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.