SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
i mean he didnt
by guest   2014-08-04 04:43:44 [36042]
I cant type because weed gets under my keys all the time so I spell shitty. I don't have big fat hug pudgy fingers but if you do I don't car. all I do is talk to my cats and sing them intens mega 80 metal ballad hits like 'Coffee is Love' and 'I wan squeeze your cat ass, girl' and' motherfucker shut up, or I will eat you!" im so sick of being the walking bacon just play a square or I will have to get a homeless person or a prostitute to do squares for me. is ok you have all been cleared by my illuminati task force if you are reading this. you will not be armed by anyone except myself and I promise to only shot you in the leg. except that, well... now all the crazy scientologist that watch me are watching you guys now. who wants to make movie? if I could figure out away to upload a suicide photo I would but that wont work...the cat won't listen to reason. however I get a random wanted name from police sources and pose as a bounty hunter and arresr some random douchbag and force hime to upload picture of himself at gunpoint at gunpoint. I mean in a fantasy. imagine that. I would make sure we looked comical and funloving. OH GOD! these network execs realy on me to be hilarious and im grasping at straws. ewe. I mean not until you fking started talking about Paris. no you are smooth criminal dead. but I can bring everyone back to life if you just adopt me into your masonic lodge and tech me your secret handshake.
In reply to:
All I'm sayin Is...
Replies:
I dont want to read the n..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.