SITO / Discussions / sito.id.mox
Re: also i think the th epoint was to get the reader to check what else you could have done
by guest   2014-08-05 18:55:14 [36053]
ok that's sounded kinda...let my put my walrus...away. um if you move the pixel around for years enuff the animal changes thru a range of all fauna types and birds as facial recognition is orbited by phallic.vaganic detectors juxtapose to flight or fight threat signal detectors and the yes no authoritarin. dichotomy that again ranges thru each common emotion God figured this crap out but I wish we had detection filters because you couls label the thing Fox Dog Wolf Birds etc. that's bigwhig work tho. I imagine there are a finite number of shape catagories that cycle just like spectrums and ovtaves. but filters doing everything in 'fractal essence' of category would be insanely awesome. I made a video that looked like a starw fractal filter but I mighta just been skitrzo-stone. every chspe looked starwarzian to me...like an effect. click
In reply to:
Re: also i think the th epoint was to get the reader to check what else you could have done
Replies:
Re: also i think the th e..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.