SITO / Discussions / sito.id.mox
Re: also i think the th epoint was to get the reader to check what else you could have done
by guest   2014-08-05 19:11:17 [36054]
(NB symytries are a big part of this range of effect ie faces boobs eyes etc (similar to madlebot is like...boobs and buts golden ration type curves of animal magnetism as natural mechanism and so yeah all recognition will not only be quantified (for AI robots to police the earth) but than means the will be fractalable also. or you know. already has I suspect. this is all advans speculative conspiracy theory all tho the conspiracy part is reall just what would you do if you were maginar they which always makes your imginarry theys much more fabuolous. I wish there were breasts in my hands and face right now thow. what was I talking about. psssh what ever. fkn bllsht anyway.at least I know my cool ass imaginar bitch loves me. mathematically. I mean I sort like imagine all my characters as existing now. like..DND or like a show or play, they are like those emergent people in TRON Legacy. GRID!

In reply to:
Re: also i think the th epoint was to get the reader to check what else you could have done
Replies:
Re: So what If Paul isnt ..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.