SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Seriosly. the creds check the horse sht
by guest   2014-08-15 17:07:08 [36092]
First theres a Sue Gandy Credit to 'Now that I've found you' and Roberto Robin above Debbie McWilliams (Robin Williams) to lyrics that say 'i tell you it was me who killed him' you know, if your in perfect synch position ie 'you actually love me' kiss = 'lips are hot and spicy'30:06. which means im trying the start of the album at [How about...]/[THAT?]/ caption (Steve leg thwack 1) to reestablish the (perfect dropin) line. and FUCK only after 9 seconds 'thank you' = [Thank you] im betting that's the cue ok lets watch oh Christ more canned air. Oh yep this is ridiculous. who do we call? been a minute since I owned and phoned this piano. 'perfect' = [Oh]. oh your so kind. tell me something I don't know. like how perfect? theres that meshaq taylor connection..ok if this gets anymore click miracle than already I might reply more. now the seagulls are at the beach.. ok i'll do a tear for Eddie first..izod tennisball...and roses are free oh look 'perfect' = [Oh] again yeah that's the line. wedge/[kidding] Jesus tits

Fro fk sake I can't even trust my own imaginary women Jesus Christ. She thinks she's the Jackal? I wonder how she knew id stop the film bored right there. fku!~ interdimensional beings get the f out! begone! take your death conspiracy with you before I explodes the sun or set the moon on fire. ok im not bragging just gonna go squeeze these balls.

Weens Chocolate and Cheese + Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. (steve martin mikel cane) Tell the Quiminatti they can drone strike me with jello cubes for all I gv a f.I gotta go bust some more fkups like Oh do. not quite the most sic impossible invite to a timetable but close enough. (yeah I shot this mfkr try 1 just now. I can smell you know. Christ I love nailin these robots and watchin em go OH! a human! he sees me! hahahahaha robot slut

...gridcosm?level=top

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.