SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: Oh
by Elvis [ups SITOme]  2014-11-25 02:57:22 [36121]
I thought that said shemp? I think that tag was for the art. My tag was for the song lyrics. That's a completely different thing. For instance, Korn. The capitalization of a tag as a redundancy is the protocol of lesser beings. The SONG is Sheep. Those are sheep. I would expect an ethereal being such as yourelf would appreciate the distinction and not go out of your way to try aand make excuses for the King, which is a human trait I have yet to understand. The creation of an excuse for communication is the contrived reasoning behind the attitudinal test of life which most are failing in the slavery of their own fleshly volitions. Such paradigms are temporary and show the selfish limits of the human animal as slaves to their own minds. Expect to escape such impermanent silliness as you approach the certainty death, rather than staying home and soing what you are told by your untrustworthy mind that has no pretense or basis for comparison for the preference of temporary states which is indicative of your falsehood. I recommend abstaining from all your preferred forms of extraneous satisfaction until you are indifferent to such animal motivators insomuch that you are acquainted with the immutable constants of being and the unencumbered nature of the enlightened who constancy in absolutes the human animal misnomers as a form of suffering. Such patiences distinguish the mortal fools from those that qualify for an unending existence. With a step to your left and a flick to the right you catch that mirror.
In reply to:
Re: sheep was already tagged silly
Replies:
Re: Oh

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.