SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
now see!? justin tim is totally there with the idea / oh yeahlike 1347..
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2016-06-12 14:08:34 [36259]
not only is that awesome and like so much almost maybe better than me that im jealous or like greedy hand ringy for my karmic jit range of effect rewards but also its almost like an ironicly accurate construct of "sht i shld be able to expect a mofo to do" or like how considerate! thank you for contrasting mrms attitude so oppositly! its almost theres like 5 things i would have done only better. no i mean yours are better lol/ not like "i did that but better' i mean the other but just major points i observed like a checklist in my terminator brain: 1: confined/ augmented mrms demit inifferent nearly offensive (genius) runaway barrier frame 2: continuity of both line and object/subject (* note the exactly tactful object-reuse is in within positivity-flavoured proportion/percentage below the mockery threshold/barrier... almost culminating in an arroma of teamwork)

3: blend preperation/ cnsideration for b1

so yeah thumbs up to you guy.

this is a pre-coffee message and the author accepts no responsibility for the messages effect thru time space and human history

um lemmm see... yeah theres more 3d effect like...

im get mine ocffe before tho yawn

In reply to:
ALSO NO ONE EVER COMPLIMENTS ME!!!
Replies:
I guess only using mspain..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.