SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Um
by noh [noh SITOme]  2016-11-19 16:09:43 [36411]
yeah i've had it for a few years and still don;t know how it works. I pride myself on ussing only ms-paint (much to the non-delight of the other gridcosmer i suspect)

Basically trying to push the boundries of ms-paint potential vs alot of the other more profession layering /filter formats like gimp and photoshop.

it might have sprung from not having more adcanced studios available but eventually i adopted the somewhat ludite ms-paint only discipline like a sorta martial art.

I even maid an ms-paint cartoon charted to over 100+ songs which means over 100 (not uncluding by-proxy correlation) times rewatch value.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3ZHPl4cN_qoTcoClv1H7DQ

so i cant help you with that lol!

but i can show you how to simple blends that will atleast not get you yelled at

I think there are AGEGAP!!!!!!! problems with cosm.

I suppose alot of older cosmers thought my first squares were spam-crap

Sito has a sort of tribal rigitity inherent to its primitive design

but there is a retro-hip side to everyone here.

I hope ppl eventually get past the disfunction and adapt and learn new additudes obout communiation cooperation compromise and respect. or at least fun

Honestlly i dont know how the older cosmers expect gridcosm to live on if they dont encourage and support the younger or newer contributors.

they are infact quite alienating.

i think conginitve bias has alot to do with how gridcosm seems so the benefit of the doubt is often abused or neglected

reciprication is crap.

there are alot of what i consider problems here but at the same time many ppl here just act like thats how it is and that adapting to paradigm is preferable to changes and new ideas.

In reply to:
Re: YT CHAT / AND THATS HOW ITS DONE PPL

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.