SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
Re: [no subject]
by Nata Lukas [nlt SITOme] [email Nata Lukas] 2017-01-26 00:53:01 [36481]
almost... let me remind of points 7 & 8 again (I guess I could have emphasized them better in the video I made ya, ah well.)

"7- once you are happy with your piece take a little break,walk away from your computer physically, go to the bathroom, get a drink of water, whatever. If you are still stoked with your piece when you come back then it’s time to crop it down to 150x150 pixels. Save that sucker!

8- Make a note about what the gridpoem says, not just the adjacent lines. Come up with something clever, if need be do some googling for inspiration. Not contributing to the poem is simply lazy and lame, don’t be that douchebag who doesn’t even try, you are better than that."

So, about your poem suggestion (I know since we got a new POTUS no one worries about grammar or making sense, but....) your piece was going net to 'sane bob hess' you could have dropped something that made a little more sense, like ' according to sane bob hess' or 'lossless JPEG like the one that in sane bob hess' or you know, something that actually works grammatically.

all in all looks pretty good :)

In reply to:
Replies:
Re: you coulda shoulda

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.