SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
We
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2017-02-02 21:26:38 [36537]
i am we. Don't imply the collective we doesnt include me that im some outsider to the grid that everyone but me is so buddy buddy and im some outcast who just wants to be excepted for my ecinticities and incompatability.

yur just as alone as i am your tenure doest grant you some priveledged celebrity with the in crowd.

like your grid wake of only partially realized potetntial doesnt scream for comradery

anyway.

im not gonna apologize for living and breathing gridcosm. nor an i compeled to hold it desperatley tight like some kite string in a gale.

gridcosm is about me. but its about you and everyone and thats all its about.

gridcosm is ppl its inalagos to ppl and how we treat each other and the grid really is a litmus for our own morality. except when its not.

i should have told them in school i will spell a word any way i damn well see fit lady. your convention is slavery. im not gonna let your standards attempt to judge my capibility based on my lack of conformity.

thats what i should have said in 3rd grade.

im not limited to gridcsom its not some vital appendage.

but that also doesnt mean i dont have vested interest in my own endeavor

and i still have the right as we all do to take credit pridd and delight in what ever glories gridcosm becomes till the end of time.

forgive that i cannot be denied my cut of the reward.

share it with me.

add to it.

justify me with your own greatness

im tired now

In reply to:
Re: troll with me OH2 reinforce the point
Replies:
Re: We

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.