SITO / Discussions / sito.synergy.gridcosm
cosm IS a conversation
by Oh / Brock Lee [ohk SITOme]  2017-02-03 03:28:21 [36576]
but apperently noh one wants to have the conversation.

its like aret is some tiny towel we are drying desperately to cover our nakedness and keep from the cold.

im about liking the person VIA the square. the comment the text.

gimmie whats behind the curtainmedium VIA the medium!

might as well make i hate bumper stickers bumper stickers

i hate buttons buttons.

old cosm. looks like humanity still had a sense of humour.

but ever since ive been here its just condescending , unenthused..peurposfull dissonent indifference to awesomeness.

its like a fkn conspiracy to Oh shame.

LEts just ask YZN if he thinks im awesome and appear purely cosm-valid to him like you do to me NLT

whats up YZN does all my stuff match cosm? Why doesnt anyone ever post which levels thya actually like? like how they want it to look?

id rather do that than just obsessivly following the numbers and breaking that down ito synchronized components and playing another song thats suppose to be of use to createive relevance and reused meaning. and watching the hybrid messages form.

but thats my safe space at least my synchs never tell me anything i dont want to hear. the one place wher i can re right snffle sigh PSSHA!

im an excellent human being in many ways.

sometimes its sarcasm but mostly its like fein proclamation of the opposite of whats real or like mock ascertaion of like the dominance of the down side of things.

if i was saying it like with inflection and tone and sht youd like it more

https://...gridcosm?level=top

Replies:
HEY NLT check my out im y..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.