SITO / Discussions / sito.offtopic
INtersting e-mail I got -- collab ( french and english text)
by MARK SUNSHINE [sny SITOme] [email MARK SUNSHINE] 2003-11-20 22:30:57 [7632]
The following:

================== ============= FRANCAIS =============

Chers membres de la liste poïétique,

j'ai le plaisir de vous annoncer deux nouvelles experiences d'interaction graphique collective sur POIETIC GENERATOR <poietic-generator.net> les vendredi 21 et samedi 22 novembre, à 16h (heure française)

... en direct du festival "Automne numérique" ||\|/|\||/|||| art-borescence ||||\|||/||||/|||||||||\||||||||/||||/| <www.artborescence.com> et avec une petit coup de pouce sympathique du journal LIBERATION (penser à acheter Libé demain vendredi...)

Il devrait donc y avoir du monde ! Puissent les dieux des réseaux et de la technique être assez cléments pour absorber le trafic...

Merci pour votre attention et votre patience

Olivier Auber

============= ENGLISH =============

Dear members of the GP list, hello!

I would like to announce two new sessions of real-time collective graphic interaction on POIETIC GENERATOR <poietic-generator.net>, Friday 21 and satuday 22 november, 4:00 PM (Paris time)

... with a special connection to the "Automne numérique" festival ||\|/|\||/|||| art-borescence ||||\|||/||||/|||||||||\||||||||/||||/| <www.artborescence.com> and a kind support of LIBERATION (a well known french newspaper you may buy on saturday if you are living outside Europe, ask for friday release).

Thus, this PG session should be quite crowded! Gods of net and technology have to help us...

Thanks for your attention

Olivier Auber

Replies:
Re: INtersting e-mail I g..

Index of all topics
The Discussions are disabled now and this is only an archive copy.